Author Topic: Custom unit types  (Read 1565 times)

Offline brrmek

Custom unit types
« on: August 19, 2015, 12:50 PM »
Hi, I am trying to make my own unit types but in the dialog "Edit unit types" it is not possible to add new rows and it is not possible to alter column "Unit type". I use e-sankey version 2.5.2.

Offline Jan Schnakenberg

• Administrator
Re: Custom unit types
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 01:05 PM »
Hi,

Thank you very much for your post. Adding new unit types is not possible within e!Sankey 2.5. This is a features which was implemented within the new version e!Sankey 3 (release date 2010). In e!Sankey 2.5 you can edit existing unit types (number format, color range etc.)

As a matter of fact we are just developing e!Sankey 4. When a update to e!Sankey 3/4 is interesting for you, please contact our sales team at sales@e-sankey.com, so we can provide you with an update price quotation.

If you have any further questions regarding e!Sankey, you are welcome to contact us here within this forum.

Kind regards,
Jan
Jan Schnakenberg
e!Sankey Team
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline brrmek

Re: Custom unit types
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 01:16 PM »
Ok, I tried also to edit the "default-en.santem" file in templates folder without sucess (the xml file in the repository). The change from v 2 to 3 did not add anything for my needs except for this ability to add custom unit types. Look forward to see the changes in version four.