Author Topic: exporting file gives incomplete diagram  (Read 747 times)

Offline vanholsteijn

exporting file gives incomplete diagram
« on: October 28, 2016, 10:20 AM »
Hi,

I have some problems when exporting an esankey file to e.g. jpg or emf file. Many values and texts are missing after opening the exported file. I've tried changing the export quality with scaling or using custom width and height but this makes no difference for the missing texts and values.
What can I do to solve this?

Thanks a lot!

Offline pbeilschmidt

• Administrator
  • e!Sankey - show the flow.
    • Umberto - know the flow.
Re: exporting file gives incomplete diagram
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 11:56 AM »
Hi vanholsteijn,

missing text labels and arrow labels in the export file could have different reasons. Are you using a special font type or non-default font size?

Also, could you check the visibility setting for (Control Panel > Display > Change size of text and other items (in Windows 10: Customize your display > change size of text, apps, and other items"). Are you using 125% or 150%?

The best would be to send a screenshot of the Sankey diagram and of the exported jpg file to the e!Sankey Help Desk at support@e-sankey.com. You files and data will of course be treated confidentially, and only for the purpose of technical support.
Peter Müller-Beilschmidt
e!Sankey Forum Moderator
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline Flourishing

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 04:42 PM »
Hello Peter,

Wondering if you were able to solve this issue, I to had the same issue and tried different options to get around this.

I don't think this has to do with system rather than the application.

Regards
-Mouli

Offline pbeilschmidt

• Administrator
  • e!Sankey - show the flow.
    • Umberto - know the flow.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:38 AM »
Hi Mouli,

we have worked on this issue and have made some improvements in the last two releases (4.2.2 and 4.3.0). Are you using the latest version?

Could you please let us know more about your specific case (font type, visibility setting if <>100%, export format, etc.). Best would be to send your diagram file to our help desk at support@e-sankey.com (confidentaility of data is guaranteed). There might still be a case which we haven't caught.

Cheers,

Peter Müller-Beilschmidt
e!Sankey Forum Moderator
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline Flourishing

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 01:49 PM »
I have the latest version since it is just a month old after purchase. Will send you the file when I encounter it again.

Thank Peter.