Author Topic: missing portions of arrow spikes  (Read 524 times)

Offline andrew

missing portions of arrow spikes
« on: January 26, 2017, 06:15 AM »
Hi all,
I am occasionally missing a portion of arrow spikes.  It appears to be everything on one side of the incoming flow.  I have not been able to fix it by changing arrow spike widths, nor by turning arrow spikes off and on again.  Moving processes around (i.e., farther away from each other) sometimes helps, but not consistently. 

With apologies that I cannot describe the cause of this behavior, I am wondering if there is an easy solution, by chance?

Thanks,
Andrew

Offline pbeilschmidt

• Administrator
  • e!Sankey - show the flow.
    • Umberto - know the flow.
Re: missing portions of arrow spikes
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 09:13 AM »
Hello andrew,

my wild guess is that another hidden arrow is arriving at the top of the "waste, WWTP" process node,  to the left of the arriving green arrow. Are you able to click in that region and select an arrow? (Alternatively, try CTRL+A to select all elements).

If you are using the option "Hide Flows with Quantity equal to Zero" and there is actually an arrow with a joint arrow head that contains no flow quantity, this could cause the effect.
Peter Müller-Beilschmidt
e!Sankey Forum Moderator
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline andrew

Re: missing portions of arrow spikes
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 06:20 PM »
Yes! That did the trick. It works to prepare a diagram with those hidden flows, but then need to go through to delete the zero flows before finalization.
I appreciate your prompt reply, which helped me out the very next day. I apologize for my delayed thank you.
Andrew