Author Topic: Remove selected pen colors from standard tab  (Read 6428 times)

Offline brrmek

Remove selected pen colors from standard tab
« on: October 22, 2008, 08:35 AM »
Hi,

I have defined a number of own colors to use in my sankey models. I would like to have the possibility to remove colors from the standard tab or the possibility to change the name defined for the color on the list on the standard tab.

I guess the same goes for brush color

Regards,

Magnus

Offline Jörn Zietz

• Administrator
Re: Remove selected pen colors from standard tab
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 02:11 PM »
Hi Magnus,

are you refering to the tab 'favorites' in Pen/Brush dialog? Deleting colors is possible but only via context menu of a color. I see this should be made more user friendly.

Renaming of colors in favorites list is not possible in current version of e!Sankey. But you can select a color in the list, change tab to 'color circle', change name and close dialog with checked 'add to favorites' checkbox. When reopening Pen dialog you can delete old color. So a simple rename function seems to be a good idea ;)

Ok, i entered these two suggestions as color dialog enhancements:
1. Button to delete color in favorites
2. Possibility to easily rename color in favorites.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Jörn Zietz
Jörn Zietz
e!Sankey Team
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline brrmek

Re: Remove selected pen colors from standard tab
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 03:23 PM »
Hi, thats right it is in the tab "favorites". I discovered though ( :-[) that you could delete the added colours in the favorite tab by right clicking on them when pointing at them with the pointer. This is also the way of changing the favorite color order.

Still an enhancement could be a button on the favorit tab and the possibility to click the name and change it directly in the favorite tab.

Thanks for your quick response!

Magnus