Author Topic: Page set up query  (Read 168 times)

Offline Flourishing

Page set up query
« on: June 12, 2018, 09:12 AM »
Hello,

Any pointers is appreciated on how do I set up a page size to work in work bench/task window? In other words, I want to define my page size before I start working on the sankey so that I knew my limits. For example, If I am making the diagram for landscape A4 size power point, I just want only A4 size in my work space to appear. How do I do that?

Thank you

Offline Jörn Zietz

• Administrator
Re: Page set up query
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:05 AM »
Hello Flourishing,

thank you for your post here. Unfortunatly this is not intended in e!Sankey. e!Sankey is more a drawing application than a page based layout software. It can be compared with any kind of vector drawing software and there typically is no space which represents a sheet of paper. If you want to show Sankey diagrams in other software you can make an export in an image format (vector or pixel) and at least for pixel format the quality of an image is depending on the width and height of the image in pixel. There is no metric measurement for drawing items (processes, shapes, texts...) and workspace like it is common in Mircrosoft Word or Adobe Indesign.
If you want to print diagrams directly from e!Sankey, you can e.g. choose, a exact value for scaling or if the diagram is printed on a single page.

Best regards,
Jörn Zietz
Jörn Zietz
e!Sankey Team
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline Flourishing

Re: Page set up query
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 08:25 AM »
Thanks Jorn, appreciate it.

-Mouli