Author Topic: Missing Images when printing  (Read 8013 times)

Offline b.becker

• WVE GmbH Kaiserslautern
Missing Images when printing
« on: April 21, 2008, 04:39 PM »
Hi,
when I want to print my diagram, I'm missing one of the images in the diagram. Even in the Print Preview the image is missing. I'll sent the file to the support. (version 1.3.0.324)
Attached you'll find the diagramm as png-file. (The image behind the green output-flow is missing when the diagram is printed)

Kind regards
Bjoern
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 02:56 PM by b.becker »

Offline Jörn Zietz

• Administrator
Re: Missing Images when printing
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:50 PM »
Hi Bjoern,

thank you for the screenshot and the sankey diagram file. The process 'Hauptprodukte' is configured to be shown on screen but not to be printed. This is not supported for e!Sankey and has to be the result of an error. I have not seen this kind of behaviour before. Do you have any idea what might have gone wrong while you were creating the diagram?

With e!Sankey 1.3 i didnt get the process to show in print preview. In the upcoming e!Sankey 2.0 this file can be opened and changing visibility of the process twice repairs the diagram.

Best regards,
Joern Zietz
Jörn Zietz
e!Sankey Team
ifu Hamburg GmbH

Offline b.becker

• WVE GmbH Kaiserslautern
Re: Missing Images when printing
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 08:50 PM »
Hi,

I have no Idea what happend (becaus it wasn't me who create the diagram in the first step) but I will investigate, what might have happened.

In the meantime I'm happy to have found a way to use a function that doesn't exist ....  ;)

Best regards

Björn