Author Topic: Spin-Off-Trees  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Schmoch

Spin-Off-Trees
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:04 AM »
Hello,

is it possible to hide parts of the diagram? I'd like to create spin-off-pngs (or something) of just one branching of my tree or with hidden sub-branchings. Is there a solution?

Kind regards, H. Schmoch

Offline pbeilschmidt

• Administrator
  • e!Sankey - show the flow.
    • e!Sankey - show the flow.
Re: Spin-Off-Trees
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 12:43 PM »
Hello,

there is a possibility to hide all (!) flows of a certain unit type. I am not sure if that would be of help for your task. In the controller window (where the sliders for scaling per unit type can be found) remove th check mark in front of the unit type name (e.g. Mass). All mass flows will be hidden. This is basically to handle all unit types (mass, energy, cost, ...) in one diagram but selectively display only one unit type diagram.

The only other way to hide flows indivisually would be to assign them (at least temporarily) a flow quantity of "0" (zero). You can use the option "Hide flows with quantity equal to zero" to completely hide the flows that you have set to zero. this option can be found in the document properties (click on free area in the diagram).

If you are using the pro-version and have linked the flows to cells in an Excel sheet you could "control" the visibility of the flows by modifying the value in the Excel table rather than directly manipulating them in the diagram.
Peter
e!Sankey Forum Moderator
ifu Hamburg GmbH